This c.1930 eclectic, one-story combination of Spanish and bungalow designs is distinguished by its jerkinhead, arched porch with wide stucco columns. The ridge chimney sits off-center of the square plan. A carport is situated above the basement. The windows are 1/1 double-hung wood, some with fixed aluminum storms. An attached carport stands at the north side.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.