This simple one-story bungalow c.1920 features a gabled porch with bead board ceiling and tapered box columns. Knee brackets support the eaves, and the round-edge drop ends at water table with cap. Plain boards surround windows and door. The northeast corner (rear of house) features a projecting, gabled step-up entry with 1/1 fixed lights and a multi-paneled door with large window. There is a ridge chimney. The windows are 1/1 wood double-hung.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.