This vernacular house c.1900 features round-edge drop siding with corner boards, a watertable and cap, and barge boards with simple eave brackets. Beadboard on the porch ceiling suggests original fabric. The house features a gable dormer, and the windows are 1/1 wood doublehung. The porch includes a railing and columns and appears to be non-historic. The entry door is a 4/4 3-panelled design. A one-car garage is attached beneath the addition at rear. A shed-roofed addition runs the length of the house at the rear.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.