A shed roofed-porch with tapered boxed columns and a knee wall distinguish this rectangular bungalow c.1925. The roof subsheathing of plywood and the narrow barge boards indicate a replacement roof. The windows, except one (a rear bathroom vinyl window), appear to be original 1/1 wood double-hung with lamb's tongues. There is shingle siding in the gable. A full basement features an add-on room (possibly a garage originally) with a flat roof. Sliding 2/2 windows pierce the walls at basement level on the street elevation. A sliding glass door leads from the rear into the canyon-like back yard.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.