601-611 Jackson Street

This complex-shaped building c.1930 houses six apartments with entrances off both Jackson and an alley. The roof features gables on multiple sides, prominent knee brackets, boxed eaves, multiple stoops and wrought-iron railings. The siding is wood shingle, and vestiges of larger window and door openings indicate a far different configuration originally. The windows are 1/1 vinyl and a few casements.

This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact ocplanning@orcity.org for more information.

Historic Inventory Form 

JACK_0601