Paired 6/1 double-hung windows distinguish this rectangular, gabled Minimal Traditional house c.1938. It features medium-width lap siding, a ridge chimney, wrought-iron railing, and plain board window and door surrounds. The entry is slightly recessed under a roof extension over the doorway. A small 1-car garage is integrated into the lower rear of the house.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.