This eaveless, gable-front church built in 1938 features a gable over the entry porch. The main elevation is distinguished by a centered, large arched stained glass window with Plexiglas storm windows (screwed on), flanked by smaller windows similar in design. A concrete universal access ramp extends across 3/4 of the front façade. There is a basement. The construction date is stamped on the steps. The porch ceiling is beadboard and is supported by solid columns. There is a louvered vent in the gable and wood shingle siding.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.