This much-altered c.1930 bungalow includes shed dormers on the east and west elevations, wide barge boards, exposed rafter tails, and knee brackets. Brick veneer has been applied to the lower half of the house. The east façade features a newer porch overhang. The windows are primarily aluminum with storm windows. There is a carport on the north side addition, and a brick exterior chimney on the south.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.