This 1-1/2 story rectangular c.1920 bungalow features a full-width front porch with a hipped roof, tapered boxed columns, and an enclosed rail. Shed wall dormers pierce the house on both sides, and brackets support the overhanging eaves. The porch floor is T&G and there is an additional service porch off the east elevation toward the rear of the house. The multi-paneled main entry door includes a large square window with scrollwork below. There is a central chimney. The house sits on a double lot with older pine and deciduous trees to rear. The configuration of doors on the period garage suggests use as a living or workspace.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.