This bungalow has been significantly altered. A large second story has been added, perhaps recently judging from the vinyl windows and siding. The 1911 and 1950 Sanborn maps indicate the property as one story, so the second story addition appears to be post 1950. A large carport has also been added to the south side of the house. A small sun/sleeping porch is still visible on the north corner with a series of original casement windows. There is also now a large metal stove pipe extending from the roof. A large carport has been attached on the south side of the house.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.