This vernacular house is on an elevated site with a basalt retaining wall in the front. The house is a rectangular shape with a simple gable that parallels the street. Two large tri-part windows, each bay consisting of a 15-pane casement window, dominate the front (east) elevation. A shed roof has been attached (post-1950), continuing the slope of the gable to cover the front porch. The house has vertical board flush siding, almost a vertical shiplap, that appears to have replaced the original siding. A detached garage and associated driveway sit on the south edge of the lot.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.