The house has gone many alterations since its pre-1900 construction date. The only portion of the building from the exterior that belies its age is the tall gabled roof at its center mass. Sanborns reveal the south projection to be original to the house with infill of its porches occurring on its south and east sides c.1925. A garage was added to its northeast corner c.1930. The arched entry is also c.1930. The house is clad in wood shingles that were probably part of a c.1950 remodel. The gable roof has minimal eave returns.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.