W.W. BRADLEY HOUSE -- Statement of Significance: W.W. Bradley (1857-1936) owned a second-hand goods store on Main Street in the 1910s, and later was a harness maker. He also owned a rental property at 114 S. Center Street.
The house at 112 S Center Street is one story with a hip roof built c.1911. Fine curved brackets support the open eaves. A hipped dormer punctuates each elevation. The full width porch has a solid rail and truncated tapered posts. Windows are large 1/1 wood double-hung. Cladding is an original round-edge drop with square cornerboards. The rectangular house sits on a concrete foundation screened by verticallylaid, round-edge drop siding. A c.1990 carport is attached to the north side of the house and new front steps mark the front entry. A period garage clad in v-notch drop siding stands just east of the house.
This property is a locally designated historic site located within the McLoughlin Conservation District. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.