This building constructed in 1945 is a Quonset hut serving as the American Legion Post 5 and the V.F.W. #1324. The building sits at the southeast corner of a large parking lot, with a rectangular bay added to the west side that houses the entry to the building. The main building is oriented north-south, and the arched roof is mirrored in the arched parapet on the entry wing. The entry is clad with plywood, while the north and south ends of the building are clad with drop siding. Two shed dormers on the west side house banks of five 2/2 double-hung wood sash windows with horizontally oriented panes and narrow trim molding. A small, shed room is cantilevered out form the north end of the building over an emergency exit.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.