Reportedly built in 1864, the house at 324 Tumwater Street currently appears to have been condemned because of a sewage flood. The building is a single story front gable and wing. The main entrance in located in a recessed porch on the wing. The cladding is drop siding and there are both corner and frieze boards. In the 1950s, a new window was punched into a portion of the exterior wall in the porch area and was surrounded with a brick veneer. This is the only window that is currently not boarded up with plywood. There is also some delicate spindle-work in evidence in the porch area, though this may be a 1980s addition.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.