This two-story house sits under a front gable roof that features two pitches, a shallow pitch on the east and a steep pitch on the west, similar to a saltbox house. The house features a slightly recessed porch that runs the full length of the east façade, with an open deck surrounded by a wood and steel balustrade. The wood portions are recent replacements of the original balustrade, which was likely steel. The house features sliding aluminum sashes with no exterior trim and is entirely clad with wide lap siding. A small outbuilding sits on the southeast corner of the property and appears to date from about 1915. It sits under a gable roof, clad with beveled lap siding. A limited number of four light casement windows provide light to the interior, and all have wide board trim. The building is accessed by a door on the south end of the east façade that features a large, fixed pane over three horizontal panels.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.