Our Guiding Principles
- We provide opportunities for kids and caregivers to read, and learn together.
- We connect kids and teens with just-right books that match their unique needs and interests.
- We offer events that empower school age kids and teens to create, explore, and try new things.
- We support parents and primary caregivers in their role as their child's first and best teachers.
- We supplement school resources by providing students and educators with enhanced access to books and other media.
We provide a variety of collections of books, magazines, audiobooks, music, and movies. Materials for children aged birth to Grade 7 are shelved in our Children's Room on the ground floor. In addition to English-language materials, we have small collections of bilingual Spanish-English, Spanish, and Russian books in our Children's Room.
We offer storytimes, Art Labs, and LEGO Labs, as well as ongoing and special monthly events for kids and families. View kids' calendar or library calendar to see everything that's happening at the library this month.
Our Children's Room
For children aged birth to 12 and their caregivers.
- Curl up with a good book in one of our kid-sized chairs
- Play with the Everbright light wall
Summer Reading Program
We offer free Summer Reading activities for kids between June 1 and August 31 each year. Summer Reading Reports from 2017 onward are posted online, along with basic information about the program.