Street / Alley / Easement Vacation Application

The forms on this page are to be used by applicants desiring to vacate a public right-of-way such as a street or alley. The forms can also be used for vacating public easements such as Public Utility Easements along back or side yards, non-vehicle accesses, and others. If vacation of the right-of-way or easement is approved, a legal description of the property area and a site plan showing the area will be required.

Supporting Documents