1422 Madison Street

ANTON NATERLIN RESIDENCE c.1913 -- Statement of Significance: The house was owned by Anton Naterlin, who worked for Hawley Pulp and Paper Company, and was probably built by A.L. Blanchard, a carpenter, who sold it to Naterlin in 1913. This house, with its wide eaves, rafters and diagonally braced purlins, has a craftsman-bungalow appearance which is more pronounced than most other bungalows in Oregon City, and is probably one of its most striking bungalows. The variety of textures in materials contribute to its pleasing appearance.

Historic Inventory Form 

Madison St - 1422