How to Retrieve Your Holds
- Place holds via the catalog.
- You will receive an email, text message, or a phone call when your holds are available.
- Go to the holds room (between the lobby and computer area) to pick up holds.
- Use a self-check station or go to a service desk to check out your items.
- Self-check requires your library card number and pin to checkout.
If you have any questions or need further information, please refer to the FAQ below.
You may also contact library staff by phone at 503-657-8269 or email the Circulation Desk.
Our outdoor book drops located on 6th Street are open 24/7 for any items (excluding Library of Things) you wish to return.
You may return your Library of Things items (Oregon City only) inside the lobby during your visit.
Need to keep track of multiple card numbers? Check out our LINCC app (iOS and Android).
- What do I need in order to checkout my holds?
Please make sure you have your library card number and PIN. If you don't know your PIN, email circulation, call 503-657-8269, or stop by the circulation desk.
- Can one person pick up other people’s holds?
Yes. You will need the other people’s library card number and PIN. Holds on one person's account cannot be checked out to another person’s account; they must be checked out to the library card they were placed on.
- How long will the items be checked out for?
The majority of items will be checked out for 14 or 28 days. Review the loan periods.
- Can I cancel my holds?