Parks provide a connection to nature, create healthy communities and enhance the physical environment in which we live. As Oregon City adds more Parks Projects, you can come here for updates.
Current Project Information
- Mountain View Cemetery Veterans Memorial Plaza Renovation: Phase 2 of the project is complete. Phase 3 will begin in June and will include the installation of military podiums, benches, signage, and resetting of the memorial wall and bronze plaques. The project is projected to be complete by Memorial Day 2024.
- Tyrone S Woods Dog Park: The dog park is open for use. At some point in the future, there will be limited access to half of the dog park to overseed, followed by the other half seed being established on the first portion.
- I-205 Widening Project: Due to project work, Jon Storm has limited access with no immediate parking. This is a 5-year project, beginning in 2022 and expected to last until 2026.
Updated October 23, 2023
- Clackamette Park Master Plan
- Oregon City Park's Master Plan
- Veterans Memorial Plaza Renovation
- ODOT I-205 Widening
Park Projects Completed
- Mountain View Cemetery Restroom Replacement: A beautiful new public ADA restroom is complete and surrounded by new tree, shrubbery and groundcover plantings. Projected completed fall of 2023.
- Mountain View Cemetery paving and slurry seal completed summer of 2023.
- Clackamette Park RV Dump Station rolled out a new automated pay station which was completed summer of 2023.
- Water Environmental Services (WES) Good Neighbor Project Cove/River Access: Trail restoration, invasive species removal, and tree cleanup completed in early 2023.
- Wesley Lynn Park Turf Installation on Ballfield 2: Oregon City Youth Sports utilized METRO Grant funds to help fund the project. The project completed end of 2022.
- Mountain View Cemetery Mausoleum Roof Replacement: Completed end of 2022.
- Hazel Grove Park: New park development grand opening in May of 2022.
- DC Latourette Park: Park revitalization completed in June of 2021.
- Tyrone S Woods Memorial Park: New park development completed and open for use in May of 2021.