Reduced Rates Application
Applicants must meet the Income level requirement and complete the application. Supply supporting documentation for all sources of income they receive from each person residing in the home and provide the documentation listed.
Income Level for 2023 to 2024 for All Individuals Residing in the Home
- 1 Person Household - Maximum Income = $31,266 yearly Income
- 2 Person Household - Maximum Income = $40,886 yearly Income
- 3 Person Household - Maximum Income = $50,506 yearly Income
- 4 Person Household - Maximum Income = $60,126 yearly Income
- 5 Person Household - Maximum Income = $69,747 yearly Income
- 6 Person Household - Maximum Income = $79,367 yearly Income
- 7 Person Household - Maximum Income = $81,171 yearly Income
- 8 Person Household - Maximum Income = $82,974 yearly Income
Incomplete zero Income or Insufficient documentation will delay the approval process. All applications must show all sources of income received in yearly income total before deductions from the following sources:
- Federal Tax forms recent year filed (or) Three current months Payroll Stubs.
- Three months of Bank Statements, all income from bank statements must be included on the application from Checking, Savings, and Interest-bearing accounts to explain account transfers.
- Federal, State, or Local assistance letters from Supplemental and or Temporary nutritional assistance payment from the State of Oregon DHS Department. (SNAP, TNAF, etc.)
- Documentation from Social Security, Supplemental or Disability payments: annual certification of benefits or Social Security Form 1099S (If receiving SSI, Disability Benefits)
- Any support received from family or friends must be supported by a letter from the member
- Your account must be current each month.
All dependents you claim on the application must be eligible dependents on your tax returns. All income-earning residents of your home must also be listed on your application.
If your account is carrying a past due balance for more than two months in any one year, your account will be subject to removal from the program and will be billed at the regular rates.
Reduced Rates do not cover excess usage from outside and summer watering; this excess consumption will be adjusted and billed at our regular rates.
After completing the application process, approval notification will either be received by a phone call or a letter of approval from Customer Service.
City of Oregon City
Utility Customer Service
PO BOX 3040
Oregon City OR 97045