Is a permit required?

Yes. You can submit an A-Frame Sign in the Right-of-Way Permit Application in one of two ways:

  1. Through our online portal on the A-Frame Sign Renewal Application page.
  2. In Person at the Planning Division customer service counter. We are located at 695 Warner Parrott Road and are open from 9 am to 4 pm. Monday through Thursday. Our customer service counter is closed on Fridays, except by appointment.

No other applications are required.

Show All Answers

1. Is a permit required?
2. How much is the application fee?
3. Do non-profits have to pay for sign permits?
4. How long is the approval process?
5. How long is the sign permit valid?
6. Do I have to bring in my sign when I apply for a permit?
7. Where may I find the requirements?
8. Is there a map of existing sidewalk widths?
9. What forms of payment are accepted?
10. Who is liable for the sign?