What can be done with abandoned shopping carts in my neighborhood?

In an effort to minimize losses in cart inventory due to stolen property and to prevent assessed fines through City ordinances, the Northwest Grocery Association has teamed with NW Cart Retrieval Service. They have taken a proactive approach and developed a solution to the growing problem of abandoned shopping carts. Call NW Cart Retrieval at 888-552-2787 (888-55-CARTS) to report abandoned carts in your community.

Show All Answers

1. Does the nuisance ordinance apply to my private property?
2. Will the City repair the raised sidewalk in front of my home?
3. The limbs on the tree in front of my home are very low; who trims them?
4. Is soliciting legal in Oregon City?
5. What can be done with abandoned shopping carts in my neighborhood?
6. Can I park my vehicle(s) in my yard?
7. Can I park my boat and/or recreational vehicle (RV) on the public street?
8. Can I park my work vehicle in front of my house on the public street?
9. I live in a subdivision with a Homeowners' Association. Can the City enforce the Association's bylaws?
10. I phoned in a complaint weeks ago. Why has nothing been done to the property?
11. My neighbor is building a fence over my property line. Is there anything the City can do?
12. The house next door has trash and debris all over the front and or back yards. Can anything be done to clean the property?
13. Can I have a membrane structure on my private property?
14. Do I need a permit if I need to do work in the street?